Most Valuable Pet Competition
Most Valuable Pet April 2017
- My tabby cat Histeria is another of my ex-wild kittens. Her socialisation was a challenge, but now she's purry, friendly and extremely loving. But just try and pop her into a cat cage! No way! Her short name is 'Hissy' - for a very good reason. Love you, Miss Hissy...
All Moosey animals, past and present, are entered into the Most Valuable Pet competition where each month they earn points in 5 categories. You can vote for your favourite pet once per day using the form below. Tweeting about a pet @mooseysgarden or mentioning a pet on facebook or on your blog will also earn that pet MVP points.
- Votes : Everyone gets to vote once per day for their Most Valuable Pet.
- Page : Each time a pet is mentioned by name on Moosey's Country Garden they earn 1 MVP point.
- Bonus : Bonus MVP points are awarded by the head gardener is able to award pets bonus MVP points for garden company etc. +5 You'll see small icons in garden journal entries when bonus points are awarded, e.g. :
- External : Pets that are mentioned on external websites, facebook or twitter get 10 points per mention.
- RIP : All the pets are returned to the garden in the end, providing life for new growth and lending their name to a memorial feature. They also earn 50 MVP points to make sure they are not forgotten.