Most Valuable Pet Competition
Most Valuable Pet July 2019
- Young Minimus started Moosey life called the 'woodshed kitten' - she was discovered wild and starving, hiding up in the back of the firewood logs. Now she's my Cottage Cat, loving, loyal, and totally purry. Love you, Minimus!
All Moosey animals, past and present, are entered into the Most Valuable Pet competition where each month they earn points in 5 categories. You can vote for your favourite pet once per day using the form below. Tweeting about a pet @mooseysgarden or mentioning a pet on facebook or on your blog will also earn that pet MVP points.
- Votes : Everyone gets to vote once per day for their Most Valuable Pet.
- Page : Each time a pet is mentioned by name on Moosey's Country Garden they earn 1 MVP point.
- Bonus : Bonus MVP points are awarded by the head gardener is able to award pets bonus MVP points for garden company etc. +5 You'll see small icons in garden journal entries when bonus points are awarded, e.g. :
- External : Pets that are mentioned on external websites, facebook or twitter get 10 points per mention.
- RIP : All the pets are returned to the garden in the end, providing life for new growth and lending their name to a memorial feature. They also earn 50 MVP points to make sure they are not forgotten.