Online Garden Community
A Shy Gardener
There are many online garden communities who meet and communicate in forums, chat-rooms, and other assorted interactive sites. The following are links to sites which will give an online garden experience.
Here are places where you can sound extremely knowledgeable, and confident, even if in reality you're not! Online gardening sites are the perfect meeting places for shy gardeners on days that are too cold or wet to be doing the real thing.
Online Gardening Communities and Forums
- The Moosey Garden Forum
- Shamelessly home-grown - the Moosey forums are well worth a visit.
- Old Pharmer Phil's Country Living Phorum
- Such a great place to visit - a forum for discussing country life.
- Garden Forum
- Lots of interesting topics from a growing community of gardeners.
- Garden Web Forums
- A great variety of topics for you to discuss.
- Over the Garden Gate
- A lovely name for a forum site.